Indisputable as it is that health is not a luxury but a necessity. More than once, probably, an average person tries to install a self care application on their phones which helps her or him to maintain their weight, manage their mental stress and somehow make them get over addictions, improve eating habits and lifestyles.
Let us give you some pointers, a to-do list, to create healthy habits over restrictions
1. Your physique is the expression of your health, because health begins from within! When you start working on your health by making changes to your healthy lifestyle, eating habits etc. it starts reflecting on your outside.
2. Don't try to be perfect but be compassionate to yourself by trying your best honestly. Seek what is expected of you and why have you been assigned to this particular task. The key is to give your 100 % dedication towards it, and it can become your habit in whatever that you are doing or will do in future.
3. Eliminate the bad with the good, like processed foods with fresh vegetables, alcohol with fresh fruit juices, smoking with walking, this list can go as long as you want...
4. Read a novel, watch an inspiring movie and write your experiences. It can reduce your stress, let your brain wander off in imaginations! This will not only improve your knowledge but also your analytical thinking skills.
5. Spare at least 5 minutes for meditation for it will not only help you focus your thoughts but also help reduce anxiety, depression and improve heart health!
Have a happy life!
Dr Antonio Giordano, Sbarro Health Research Organization, is a leading scientists from Italy and he is part of Department Of Biology, Temple University - College of Science and Technology.
Reach Dr Antonio Giordano, Sbarro Institute on email@example.com